HandsOn Connect is the volunteer management program used by Volunteer Connection to post partner organization volunteer opportunities.
There have been several updates made to the platform in December 2015/January 2016.
Updated Partner Portal
The Partner Portal is what you, the volunteer manager, see when you log into your account. Some of the updated features include:
- Short videos on the homepage that explain how to create volunteer opportunties and verify volunteer attendance.
- New reports for capturing volunteer activity in your account.
You can also view a report that shows you all the volunteer opportunities your organization currently has posted on our website. To view this report:
- Log into your account by clicking the Login button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once you are logged in click on the Reports tab.
- Then select "Opportunities Visible on the Public Website"
Volunteer Connection Website Is Now Mobile Responsive
We are please to share that with the HandsOn Connect Winter Release our website is now mobile responsive which makes login and search funtionality much easier on mobile devices.
Easier Volunteer Sign-In Functionality
Volunteers can now create a user account and sign-up for a volunteer event in one step. Previously volunteers were directed away from the volunteer opportunity to create their user account.
Create Custom Questions for Volunteers that Register for Your Opportunities
Once you have created a volunteer opportunity (using the Create Volunteer Opportunity tool) you can create custom questions that volunteers are asked to respond to when they sign-up for your volunteer opportunity.